A podcast by two brown Indian girls, living and working globally! Conforming to Desi stereo-types and breaking them! Sharing authentic life stories & experiences to build a meaningful community. Join us siblings on a journey as we learn, explore and uncover what it means to be a Global Desi. All while attempting to adult!
Write to us at LifeofaGlobalDesi@gmail.com, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook! New episodes each week. Keep listening and stay curious!
27. Growing up first generation Indian in the US with Samira Bandaru – Life of a Global Desi
- 27. Growing up first generation Indian in the US with Samira Bandaru
- 26. Desi women taking charge of their life. Cindy Gunraj, Founder of Stillness Blooms
- 25. Desi foods we miss. What’s on your list?
- 24. Art of Cooking and Sustainable Food Choices with Urban Farmie Shruthi Baskaran
- 23. Student Life in the US. Grad school at Harvard & MBA at Darden UVA
- 22. Moving back to India. Ft. Kunal, Nikhil, Sandy
- 21. Travel Adventures of a Tiny Lady and working with WWF – Nickolai Kinny Withmore
- 20. Moving to US for Undergrad Ft. Pallavi Janiani – Host of The Caffeinated Brown Girl Podcast
- 19. When are you getting married beta? Ft. Kaveri, Mandira, Stefy, & Aarati
- 18. Let’s talk about racism.